Staffmis provide multiple staff and operations management applications, all integrated together onto one single platform system
Applications include document management (featuring Staffmis EQMS), communications management, training and qualifications management, action management, time management, third party application integration and more
One platform, multiple applications, delivers end to end reach operations management, accessible to all staff, anywhere, anytime, on any device
"Really seeing the effects of Staffmis Time Management now. With casual staff rotas, in a matter of minutes I have staffed my entire week 10th – 16th. Can’t explain to you how many hours this has saved. Very pleased." Staffing Team - Madejski Stadium
"Action Management is a fantastic operations management tool set. Three great applications in one with Handover Book, Incident Book and Task Book. We’re absolutely delighted with the results." Club Director - Odyssey Health Clubs
Staffmis provide staff and operations management applications to service industry organisations. Accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device, a Staffmis application can be a single stand alone function or multiple applications can be integrated together, all onto one single platform system. Staffmis applications are organised into functionality groups:
* Information Management - Staffmis information management is a content and document management framework, enabling an all staff access electronic QMS. Staffmis information management includes indexing, automated and interactive document control, access control, change communications, sign, test and training management. Staffmis integrated information management is a complete solution for document onboarding and ongoing quality systems organisation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Communications Management - Staffmis communications management enables end to end workforce reach. Applications include memos, messages, to do's, news, notices, polls, surveys, discussions, daily / weekly / monthly auto communications and more. Staffmis communications management enables communications creation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Training & Qualifications Management - Staffmis training and qualifications management includes an internal micro learning studio application, training resource library, training record store, qualifications record store, assessments, certification, and more. Operations training and qualifications management is integral to quality management, ensuring that quality systems are not just managed and communicated but where appropriate can be trained as well.
* Action Management - Staffmis action management includes three applications and substantial data and action reporting. Task Book is an electronic tasks and checks application, including data recording and reporting. Incident Book is an incident management application, with associated reporting. Handover Book is an electronic day book application.
* Time Management - Time management includes rota scheduling applications (including master rotas, casual and cover staff management), sickness, holidays, time in lieu applications, and more.
* Third Party Apps - Third party applications can be integrated onto a Staffmis platform, enabling organisations to present a single, central, online hub for everything operational, accessible by all staff anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Document management features Staffmis EQMS, an all in one document and quality management system including file warehouse and library, indexing, access control, test and sign management and active version control.
Communications management delivers directive, accountable workforce communications in an instant. Memos, messages, news, notices, to dos and discussions. Communications management also includes a comprehensive polls and surveys application as well.
Action management consists of three applications: Task Book; Incident Book; Handover Book. Together these applications provide a complete operations action management suite, with extensive connected reporting.
Training management includes a micro learning studio, training index, training record store, qualifications management, and resources library. Training management works with information, communications and action management to enable a complete and integrated management solution.